To feel beautiful: what does it for you? If you’re viewing this article, nails are of some importance to your beauty regime – and we’re here to help inspire your personal creativity. Acrylic nails that dazzle and captivate your on-looking audience can be quite satisfying, so what better way to feel gorgeous than to have an appealing theme and design all your own?
We’ve compiled 115 photos of some of the most gorgeous acrylic nail designs to help you decide what look you’re after.
1. Gemming Violet This violet matte finish is a lovely design, complete with matching gems and white petals that can match a variety of outfits.
2. Cosmic Blast Here we have nails that dazzle with extreme use of sparkles. This design is simple, but not for the faint of heart.
3. Wild Woman’s Wish If you’ve got a wild side and want to flaunt it, leopard print in pink is always fashionable. Do this design on long nails to fit a few flowering trinkets atop a nail or two.
4. Golden Diamonds You can add simple golden diamond shaped gems to any color or design, adding a bit of eye-catching glamor.
5. Star Rush These black nails look as is they’ve been dipped in stardust. To add some contrast, choose a nail and either invert the color to white – or add an intriguing design like the one seen above.
6. Plastered Pink Calling all pink lovers, you’re sure to grab attention with striking beauties like these. Drip a bit of pink and purple on the white nails to make it look like they’ve been paint splashed.
7. Dazzling Violet Drops This is an almost-French manicure. The difference is the shape of the “lanula”. Instead of creating a crescent, a tear-drop shape outlined with silver creates a striking appeal.
8. Naturally Long & Beautiful No intense designs needed to flaunt these well manicured nails. Sometimes less is more.
9. Treasure Island We’re in love with these glamorous nails, with teal and blue sparkles that shimmer in the light. They truly stand out when painted atop black.
10. Blue Glitz This blue theme seems to also be inspired by the water element, with flowing designs and gems that look like rain drops. Don’t forget that one nail filled with sparkles, like mist on the air.
11. Plush Pink Cache Nail stickers can easily be added onto any acrylic nail design to enhance the theme and make them stand out. Get creative with them and form your own patterns.
12. Baby Blue Bling Baby blue is already a lovely yet rare color seen on manicures. Add dazzle with one or two nails on each hand done in matching sparkles, or add a few gems to have them catch the light.
13. Honey Gold You’ll feel like an Egyptian Queen with nails resembling a honey gold, as if you’re truly made of the divine. These nails go great with golden rings and bracelets.
14. Holiday Marble If you look closely, the red and black polishes collide to make a marble-effect on your nails. The Petals and leaves added make for a lovely holiday design.
15. Paint Splash Here’s a simple French manicure with cute little paint splotch stickers you can usually find at your nearest salon or in the cosmetics section in your favorite store.
16. Frosty Fingertips Lighten up the mood during the holidays with a cute design featuring frosted fingers and a cute little penguin buddy that’s sure to put a smile on your face.
17. Modern Marvel Wow! These nails are modern, chic, and not for the faint of heart. If you’re a glamor goddess, you’ll love long designs with stiletto tips like this.
18. Bubblelicious Fun and fabulous, the bubbles seen here are inverted once they reach the white tips. These are great for casual occasions.
19. Stiletto Stones Designs like this that outline the entirety of the nail are becoming more and more popular. Add your own twist with perfectly placed stones or gems.
20. Short Compilation Not all of us are in search of wildly long fingernails. These acrylic nails are short and perfect for those of us that just want to add some dazzle to a more natural length.
21. Tipped & Dyed Flow Flowers are a popular addition to any nail design, but the extra detail to the tips seen here make this design stand out. They’re similar to zebra stripes, but don’t look tacky or teen-ish.
22. Peacock’s Dream Have you ever seen a design that incorporates all the beautiful colors of peacock feathers quite like this? We’re in love with this design, and they’re sure to match any outfit you put on.
23. Prowling Punk Classic black can always be spruced up with a few added twists in the mix. See the nail piercing on the pinkie? Totally awesome, just don’t get it caught on anything.
24. Free Flying Feathers If you love birds or what they symbolize, this is a lovely design meant for you. The birds and feathers resemble many popular tattoos. 25. Orange Sherbet Not very many women think of oranges and peaches done with white when creating their acrylic nail design. But this is a marvelous example of what you can do with uncommon colors.
26. Lemon Glitz A perfect design for any season, these nails will surely stand out and grab the attention of your on-looking audience. The bright color mixed with glimmering sparkles won’t go unnoticed.
27. Hidden Poppies This simple design can easily be done at home using a spotting tool or toothpick. Perfect for anyone that isn’t quite in love with sparkles.
28. Abstract Dimensions Reminiscent of the 80’s, this design features sharp angles and thick outlines with mismatched colors.
29. Powder Pink Allure If you enjoy abstract designs, try adding them to a nail or two on each finger so you don’t overdo it!
30. Personalized French Manicure Tutorial We thought we’d throw in a simple visual tutorial on how to create a unique French-tipped manicure in case you’re a do-it-yourselfer. As you can see, all you need is a little tape to place on your finger and voila, you’re able to create that perfect line separating your natural nail from the specialized tip. Feel free to experiment with the shape of the tape, giving your nail different shapes to work with.
31. Black & Blue Bravery This design is filled with a plethora of different ideas for anyone that’s searching. There’s stripes, hearts, leopard print, sparkles, gems, bows – and they’re done in such a way that makes them seemingly perfect.
32. Triangular Truce Some of us don’t have the time to go all out on each individual nail, so instead, choose just a few nails to add those specialized designs.
33. Scarlett Sizzle Red nails are sexy and alluring, so if you’re a fan of this type of nail, try adding a bit of dimension to the design with a bow or some sparkle to a nail or two.
34. Bow Tied If you’re like me and know you’ll get nail gems and bows caught on a variety of things just living day by day, then perhaps you should instead paint the bows on?
35. Dash of Stardust Another wonderful example of dazzling up some classic black nails by adding some silver and blue sparkle near the cuticles of just a few nails.
36. Grey Matter Grey and white are great colors that go well with black, so try using them on a nail or two when you’re going with black nail designs.
37. Lovely Love Who loves love? This gal does. She’s even tipped her thumb and pinkie nails to look like a hearts along with actually painting the word “love” on her fingers. Experiment with different words, just make sure they aren’t too long!
38. Hot Pink Persuasion An ultimate “girly” design as some would call it. This bright pink done with differing sizes of sparkles is sure to catch looks your way.
39. Jewels of Nature If you like subtle colors but enjoy a bit of dazzle, choose your natural matte color and add a gem to each finger.
40. Modern Mystique The three-toned nails (on the ring fingers) are a great addition to an otherwise normal manicure.
41. Santa’s Favorite ‘Tis the season to be jolly! If you’re a Christmas lover, then frost up your fingertips and sport a rosy-cheeked Santa on your nails. The thumb is of an elf – this design is great for anyone with kids or who works with children.
42. Formal & Flawless The design above is perfect for formal occasions, especially weddings – but you don’t have to have an excuse to sport gorgeous nails like these!
43. Wild & Wondrous We love leopard print with gold, black, and powder pink. They’re the symbol of sexy and wild, and are bound to catch the attention of all who look in your direction.
44. A Touch of Sparkle This natural look has been spruced up a tad with a single nail done in a matching sparkle.
45. Rosy Fires Not many would pair red nails with yellow gems, but the final result seen here is fiery and functional.
46. Milky Trance These nails may be a simple white, but the added translucent pastel sparkles give them added depth which would otherwise be dull!
47. Cotton Candy Combo Mmm. These nails remind me of cotton candy and outer space.
48. Gold Dust Dip Looks like this gal has dipped the tips of her fingers into a pile of gold dust. If you go for an elegant look like this, don’t forget to paint your nails a natural color first.
49. Violet VIP These gorgeous flowers add a touch of color and a vivid pop to an otherwise traditional black manicure. Switch up the flower colors to match any of your outfits.
50. Innate Beauty These natural looking acrylics are a lovely addition to your everyday wear and look. Shape your nails to enhance the length of your fingers, every person is different.
51. Green Galaxy Goo If you’re feeling a bit outlandish or in a futuristic mood, you can create nails like these by following simple Galaxy Nails designs and tutorials. Galaxy nails take a while to paint, to throwing in a few (easy) glitter nails and gemmed nails will save time and still look futuristically amazing.
52. Red Buzz Blood red nails are sexy and classic but can sometimes be a bit boring or not have enough personality to them for some women. Adding a small additional piece of art to a nail or two could be the solution you’re after to spruce things up.
53. Brilliant Brown Never underestimate the power of brown. They go well with other Autumn colors and golds.
54. Shimmery Navy Blue Deep colors like these are perfect in the winter months, matching cold & frosty themes and veering away from the traditional reds and greens.
55. Traditional Trend An easy and lovely example of what differentiating one simple finger on each hand can do – it adds depth to your creativity and diversity to the entirety of your look.
56. Bubble Gum Glamor Bubble gum pink has always been a delightful color and has become a classic – a color that is in nearly every woman’s polish collection. Sport it with longer nails and some matching glitter to make the old designs catch eyes.
57. Chocolate Lover’s Best Friends Who doesn’t love M&Ms? You can take any candy that’s your favorite and paint their designs onto your fingertips. This is where you can take your adult creativity and mix it with your old childhood candy obsessions!
58. Bejeweled Brilliance These natural almond nails have been given an added dimension simply by place a few gems on the ring finger.
59. Sparkling Ocean Powder These nails are reminiscent of the ocean and all its wonders, the trails of gems on the middle finger mimicking bubbles in water.
60. Marbled Minis These fingers that look marbled can easily be made by swirling thin layers of polish with each other before drying. Add a few colored nails to make them more noticeable.
61. Mountain Peaks Changing your average crescent-shaped lanula on your finger to a peak can give your nails a unique mountain-esqueappeal. Imagine yourself in a cabin with these gorgeous nails.
62. Golden Toy The above golden theme/color makes for a great holiday nail design, mimicking the many toys and wrapping paper that children receive.
63. Prim Pastel Nails like these will glow beneath black lights and are perfect for parties and raves. If you’re not a partier, they would be great for Spring!
64. Underwater Glow These large and small sparkling specs resemble bubbles in the ocean and have a lovely variety of blues. If you’re zodiac tells you you’re a water element, why not flaunt it?
65. Rare Tribal Treasures We like the variety of shades used here – from light pink, to beige, to gold and black – with glittering gems and a lovely geometric design to set the look.
66. Peachy Passion If you look close, you can see that two of the nails are a different shade and sport glitter in the polish. It’s a subtle touch that adds a bit of personality to an otherwise boring or traditional look.
67. Stoned Stature The large stones used here match the shape of the nails; an arching theme that causes your fingers to look longer and slimmer.
68. Partying Princess Look at all this bling – it’s stunning. Nails like these are sure to grab the attention of your audience, mesmerizing them with your dazzling appeal.
69. Floral Fascination Because black is used in this design, these florals look good in any season.
70. Blossoming Touch A more natural shade of pink with formal white flowers. This design is great for occasions when you’re trying to remain modest yet impress.
71. Glamorous Rain Drops A variation of a hot pink polish being utilized with glittering silver and white. As you’ve seen, rain-drop designs are becoming more popular since they’re chic and easy to create for an adding bit of personality.
72. Military Mood Are you a military wife or are you yourself in the military? Well, if its your weekend and you’re ready to show off your own personal style to your fellow comrades, they’ll gush over nails like these.
73. Tenacious Teal Teal and black are classics together and look wonderful in simple designs such as the one seen here.
74. Long Lovelies Another natural color that looks great for everyday occasions. The main feature here is length – don’t be afraid to try longer nails than you’re used to, they’re easier to handle than you might think and help make your fingers look longer.
75. Vivid Bloom These nails harbor an Asian culture appeal to them. Often you’ll see deep vivid colors mixed with cherry blossom similar to the flowers you see above.
76. Botanic Marvel If you’re the bride, this design is perfect for you. Unless you want to attract fae, then you can experiment with colors!
77. Curious Leopard Black, beige, and silver make for a great combo when sporting the leopard design.
78. Petals & Gems If you don’t want your average gems that flash mere white back at you, look for the mother-of-pearl gems that reflect various colors to add a bit of marvel to your fingertips.
79. Dark & Dreamy Combining midnight blue nails in the mix of patterned blacks is a rare design that many women would look lovely with. Try these out!
80. Lucky Charms Not all lucky charms and clovers have to be combined with green. Here we have purple and gold instead – which still sport the lucky appeal and give tons of personality to your look.
81. Classic & Chic A lovely light pink ensemble – looks sexy paired with a black outfit.
82. Glimmering Glow Consider adding some sparkle with glitter polish on the end of a just a few nails for a dash of dazzle.
83. Delicate Reverie This design reminds us of Paris. Lace, the Eiffel tower, glittering night lights, and a miniature bow for added style.
84. Cupcakes & Candy If you love sweets and don’t mind flaunting it, you can create these simple acrylic nails at home using a dotting tool or toothpick and carefully arranging the gems using eyebrow tweezers.
85. Venetian Runway Think of the Victorian era, but change the location to Italy. See it now? These flowers look like classic art has been etched into your very fingertips.
86. Ultimate Stiletto Swag Only the bold may try this design! If you aren’t afraid of attempting to use your touchphone screen while sporting these bad babies, then by all means, give them a chance in your beauty regime! You can add tons of detail to length nails like these, just take a look at all those flowers and gems on the ring finger!
87. Jeweled & Jazzy Classic pink nails given a touch of personality with gems and white, unique stripes.
88. Natural Chic These nails are toned using natural colors and are at a more natural length. 89. Bittersweet Silver & Gold If its the springtime, try on some spring-time colors mixed and matched with silver stones.
90. Baby Doll Batch The design above is reminiscent of classic baby doll designs and is perfect for all you retro junkies out there.
91. Flavorful Hue The special feature of this manicure is the color – a rare tribute to a shade of indigo that isn’t as popular as it could be.
92. French Finish We love acrylic French nails. They make your fingers look healthy and clean.
93. Crimson Cordial Whether you love golds and reds or want a holiday design, you can create this design at home with a steady hand.
94. Rock Goddess This killer design uses nail art you’ll have to find at your local salon or ask your nail artist to supply. Perfect for going to a concert and sporting the “rock on” hand sign: .\m/
95. Mellow Plum
If you’re feeling like the sugar plum fairy this winter, this shade of purple is perfect for you.
96. Winter Wine Champagne or wine: Which do you prefer during the holidays? If you like both, you can use their colors for inspiration on your fingertips.
97. Light Golden Glitz Here’s a great New Year’s design that’s simple, easy if you’re in a rush, and will look fabulous when you toast in 2016.
98. Cherry Chocolate Ever tried those chocolates with a cherry in the center? These nails are inspired by the sensual candy, and are bound to receive tons of compliments.
99. Tribal Trinity This design sports long stilettos with intriguing designs similar to tribal. The glitter adds sparkling dimension.
100. Ravenous Runway If you like modern design and the geometric shapes that accompany it, try these on for size.
101. Palm Tree Sunset Vacationing soon to somewhere tropical?
102. Magenta Avant-Garde You’re bold, love to take risks, and think you make clichés look amazing. Why not? These are hot nails!
103. Shined & Showy Some of us prefer matte finishes rather than shimmery. But you can always add a touch of sparkle by adding gems to a single finger on each hand.
104. Cold Stained Glass This French manicure has been given new appeal by adding a stained-glass design to the ring finger. Gorgeous!
105. Glassy Groove If you love the looks of mosaics, then you’ll love these. Granted, it takes a minute to properly place each mosaic piece perfectly, but the results are worth it.
106. Ocean Riches You’re practically growing a coral reef on your fingertips with a design sporting so many pearls, gems, and treasures!
107. Crazy Hues Here’s another one of those colors rarely seen. Why not be daring and go with a color you wouldn’t normally pick to see how you like it?
108. Popping Paint A perfect example of complimenting colors for the wild yet simplistic side in you.
109. Black & White Wild Woman You don’t need too much leopard print to tell the world you’re a fierce and gorgeous animal.
110. Taste of Summer You can either buy special nail stickers to create this lovely spring and summer time look, or you can use normal miniature stickers and add a couple of coats of protective clear atop them.
111. Violet Pacman Instead of the normal black and white designs seen in Pacman, differing shades of violets and greys make this look all its own.
112. Glam, Glitter, and Glitz A dazzling example of how you can spruce up your traditional pink designs to make them all your own.
113. Curved Runway Simple black and natural designs come in all variations.
114. My Little Pony Primped If you have an old toy or cartoon you used to love or have a little girl in the household, these nails displaying the fav toy/cartoon are bound to bring a smile to you or your little girl’s face.
115. Blossoming Cherry Petals
Our final set of nails, these gorgeous beauties are simple and refined for those of us that love scarlet.